Absolute Write is holding a logo competition and it’s open to amateur and professional designers. You can submit as many entries as you want.
Deadline: July 25 2006.
Winner will be announced: July 30 2006.
* $50 (by PayPal, check, or Amazon gift certificate, winner’s choice)
* A free lifetime subscription to the Absolute Markets Premium Edition (www.absolutemarkets.com)
* A free CafePress item of the winner’s choice with the winning logo on it, donated by Dawn O’Bryan
* A copy of What Fish Don’t Want You To Know by Frank Baron
* A book from Nomad Press’s catalogue
* A copy of Stories of Strength, donated by Lisa Abbate of Word Mountain
* An e-book by Emily Veinglory